Holset Pro 52 - Application Notes
Holset Model # 4027895
- Over 1200 CFM airflow capacity.
- 98 mm back face / 71 mm inducer.
- 16 cm non-W/G Housing Standard.
- Optional non-W/G 18 cm housing soon to be available.
- 5.0 pressure ratio capable although has been tested to as high as 74 psi.
- Engine requires serious modifications like "O" ringing, studding, larger injectors, external waste gate (preferably a 50 mm W/G), and manifold adapter (4038822).
- Balanced to 112,000 rpm
- 600+ HP capable.
- Depending upon model year and additional modifications, installation time is as little as 3 hours. (Installation is a bit more complex due to engine modifications required, again time is based on installer's ability, tool availability, and MY)
- On 2003 and later trucks a 90 degree silicon elbow (available from Cummins under part number 3923178) must be used to connect the turbo discharge outlet to the IC tubing.
- On 2004.5 trucks, two items of concern must be addressed. First on all 2003/2004/2005/2006 trucks, a silicon 90 degree elbow must be used to connect the compressor outlet to the vehicle's IC system as the compressor cover does not have the elbow built in.
- Additionally, on 2004.5/2005/2006 with the Command Valve, a 100 ohm resistor is needed to be placed into the connector pins on the plug from the ECM to the Command Valve to "fool" the ECM into thinking it is still connected to the command valve. A pre-made "plug" can be purchased from any dealer listed on MyHolsetTurbo.com.
- The turbine housings use a 4.62" half-Marmon exhaust outlet. This will require a 4.62" aftermarket down pipe.
- Fully clockable.
- One issue was addressed with oil inlet line. We now supply with the turbo, an outsourced male-to-male fitting that replaces the current fitting in the line.
POPULAR HOLSET PRODUCTS