Holset HX35 Turbochargers
Designed primarily for 6 cylinder engines of 5.0 to 6.5 liter capacity, the Holset HX35 turbocharger has high flow aerodynamics capable of providing up to 0.46 kg/s at 3.0:1 pressure ration.
A number of compressor and turbine options are available all featuring excellent map width, pressure ratio and efficiency.
Enhanced durability compressors are available.
|Holset HX35 Specs|
|For Engine Capacity (liters)||5.0-6.5|
|Smallest Mass (kg)||9|
|Largest Mass (kg)||11|
|Watercooled B/H or T/H||B/H|
- Choice of turbine housing materials to cover wide range of temperatures.
- Compressor and turbine wheels selected for optimum airflow, efficiency and pressure ratio.
- Fully adjustable compressor and turbine housing orientation.
- Fully floating twin hydrodynamic journal bearings.
- High efficiency compressors with broad operating ranges.
- High pressure ratio capability.
- Superback compressor wheel for extended life and durability at high turbo speeds.
- Symmetrical twin flow turbine housings.
- Variety of compressor and turbine housing flanges available.
- CNG Engine Version.
- MWE™ (Map Width Enhancement) compressor inlet.
- Sound suppression baffles.
- Watercooled bearing housings.
POPULAR HOLSET PRODUCTS