Holset HX40 Turbochargers
Developed for 7 to 10 liter engines operating in the medium/light heavy automotive sector this Holset Turbocharger has many of the features found in the Holset heavy-duty range of products.
Generously sized bearings with watercooled housing options for applications with highly cyclic operations support a recently upgraded set of aerodynamic components.
Popular in a wide range of automotive and bus applications the Holset HX40 is widely used in Europe and North American applications.
|Holset HX40 Specs|
|For Engine Capacity (liters)||7-10|
|Smallest Mass (kg)||11|
|Largest Mass (kg)||14|
|Watercooled B/H or T/H||B/H|
- Choice of turbine housing materials to cover wide range of temperatures.
- Compressor and turbine wheels selected for optimum airflow, efficiency and pressure ratio.
- Fully adjustable compressor and turbine housing orientation.
- Fully floating twin hydrodynamic journal bearings.
- High efficiency compressors with broad operating ranges.
- High pressure ratio capability.
- Superback compressor wheel for extended life and durability at high turbo speeds.
- Symmetrical twin flow turbine housings.
- Variety of compressor and turbine housing flanges available.
- High durability impellers available.
- Command valve boost control.
- MWE™ (Map Width Enhancement) compressor inlet.
- EWM (Exhaust Waste Management) turbine exducer
- Sound suppression baffles.
- Watercooled bearing housings.
POPULAR HOLSET PRODUCTS